The Power of Music
Music is an amazing tool for soothing yourself but did you know that music, especially guitar playing is linked to several amazing health benefits? Learning to play the guitar can change your well being in several amazing ways. There are many studies that indicate that a guitar player’s brain works differently than a regular person. Sounds cool, doesn’t it? Learning to play new chords can literally create new neural pathways that enhance your brain’s activity. Power of Music.
Let’s take a look at some of the amazing benefits of guitar playing:
- Guitar playing enhances mood. There are several studies that indicate that guitar players are usually more upbeat and generally have an optimistic outlook towards life. How awesome is it? Wanna become more positive person? Pick up that guitar!
- Guitar playing keeps your brain younger. Learning to play guitar increases the amount of grey matter in your brain. Grey matter is the stuff that keeps aging at bay. Want your brain to be younger for longer? Guitar might be the answer.
- Guitar playing has positive effect on heart health. Studies show that people who play guitar have less chance of incurring a heart issue. How awesome is that?
- Play guitar to lift anxiety. Listening to music is soothing but did you know that playing music can also calm your nerves? Always feel anxious? Well, why not pick up that guitar?
- Guitar players have higher levels of confidence and self esteem. Mastering guitar playing is no small feat and it shows. Many studies have indicated that people who play guitar have higher levels of confidence.
Guitar playing doesn’t just look cool, it has actual health benefits. Now you have no excuse left to not learn to play guitar. Give us a call and let’s take your mental and physical health to the next level with the guitar!