Community, Lessons, Piano

Piano Lessons & Classes

Piano Lessons Willesden
Read More
London Piano Lessons & Classes Piano Lessons & Classes. If you’re local and looking for London piano lessons you’ve found the right place! Our piano teachers are carefully selected for the gift of working well with children, being a good...

Read more

Community, Lessons, Singing

Singing Academy

Chiswick Singing Teachers & Chiswick Singing Lessons
Read More
London Singing Academy Singing Academy, learn how to sing with confidence and for fun.  Singing Lessons London teaches singing lessons like we teach all of our other instruments: with passion, a dedication to both enjoyment and proficiency, and...

Read more

Piano School

Piano Lessons London City
Read More
London Piano School London Piano School. Our Piano lessons are tailored to each student and allow for their individual needs to be nurtured and understood. We welcome students who just want to learn pieces they love or learn to...

Read more

Community, Guitars, Lessons, Music

How To Practice

How To Practice
Read More
How To Practice Music We’ve all been there - you want to improve your playing or singing, you know that the way to achieve this is practice, you are committed and have made the time...

Read more

Community, Lessons, Singing

Children’s Singing Lessons London

Singing Lessons Ealing
Read More
Kids Singing Lessons London Children's Singing Lessons London are fun, energetic, informative and a great place to begin your child’s vocal journey. Singing Lessons London Students will learn to sing with proper breath control, head voice/chest...

Read more

Community, Guitars, Lessons

Favourite Bluegrass Guitarists

Favourite Bluegrass Guitarists
Read More
My Favourite Bluegrass Guitarists We all know how it feels when someone asks “what kind of music do you like”. If you’re like me you freeze and can feel like you’ve never actually listened to...

Read more

Community, Guitars, Lessons

Learn To Play Guitar

Guitar Lessons Shepherds's Bush
Read More
Guitar lessons in London LEARN TO PLAY GUITAR  in London. We love to teach guitar provide tailored one-on-one music lessons for students of all ages and abilities, Great London teachers covering beginner, intermediate, and advanced topics. If...

Read more

London piano lessons for beginners

Piano Lessons West Hampstead
Read More
Piano Lesson for Beginners Get your fingers moving, play piano, now! Whether you’re a fan of Elton of Chopin, a complete beginner who wants to get playing quickly, or an experienced player eager to master...

Read more

Piano lessons Children in London

Piano Lessons Fulham
Read More
Piano Lessons for Kids and Children Welcome to Piano Lessons for Children London we will find the way to bring the love of music into your life! We teach carefully-structured lessons that guarantee you the ultimate...

Read more

Community, Guitars, Lessons, Music, Piano, Singing

WHY (A LITTLE BIT OF) THEORY MATTERS

WHY A LITTLE BIT OF THEORY MATTERS
Read More
When I first started playing the guitar I remember how after a few months, once I’d learned my first songs, I noticed how certain chords tended to always go together – when a song...

Read more